Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Meet the Staff - Our Property Manager Sara Pouladian!

Despite all this cold weather, there’s one person who has a smile that warms up our community. You’ve likely seen her setting up an event in our clubhouse, or asked her to unlock your door after leaving your keys inside – but we like to call her one of Corcoran’s best property managers. As spring slowly starts to arrive, she can’t wait to see more of our neighbors at The Commons out and about, so without further ado… meet your property manager Sara!




How long have you been working at The Commons?
5 1/2 years

What's your favorite part of working at a Corcoran property? 
I love working with my staff and meeting new people.

Best thing a resident or coworker has ever brought into the office?
Chipotle!

Favorite Movie 
To many to list. I love movies!!!

Favorite Band / Musician 
I listen to a lot of 80's, classic rock and R&B.

Favorite thing to do when not at work? 
Enjoy my time off with my family.

Favorite resident story?
All of them, we hear something new every day, what aren't my favorites is a better question!

No comments:

Post a Comment